How to make a purchase
Orders in the online store can be placed by registered users with an account in the store or unregistered users – as guests.
We recommend creating an account especially for regular customers, because it gives you the opportunity to view your order history, convenient order management and placing future orders even faster.
You can pay for your online purchases in PLN, EUR and USD. We offer several payment methods:
- on-line via PayPal,
- on-line using debit and credit cards (Visa/Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro),
- on-line using BLIK,
- on-line fast transfer via Przelewy24,
- payment upon delivery (available only for shipments in Poland)
- payment by ordinary transfer to our bank account:
- for transfers in PLN: PL 78 2530 0008 2048 1062 6592 0001 (Nest Bank)
- for transfers in EUR: PL 51 2530 0008 2048 1062 6592 0002 (Nest Bank)
- for transfers in USD: PL 59 2530 0008 2082 1062 6592 0001 (Nest Bank)
LileTink Barbara Pilch, ul. Wyzwolenia 423, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland.
Transfer title “Order no. …..”
Implementation & delivery
We process orders for available products within a maximum of 2 business days (+ delivery time).
With products available on backorder time to complete your order (for sewing) is max. 10 business days (+ delivery time).
- Delivery in Poland is 1-2 business days.
- Delivery within European Union countries is 4-8 business days.
- Delivery to countries outside the European Union takes 8-15 business days.
The above delivery time may be extended if the parcel is sent to the control of the Customs Office (mainly for shipments outside the European Union).
The cost of delivery in Poland is PLN 14 for prepayment and PLN 19 for payments upon delivery.
For orders over PLN 175, the shipping cost in Poland is:
- PLN 0 for prepaid shipments,
- PLN 5 for shipments paid upon delivery (courier).
The cost of international shipping depends on the country of shipment and will be calculated in the order basket after entering the shipping address. International shipments are sent by Polish Post as registered letters or as GLOBAL Express parcels with the possibility of tracking the shipment.
Tax / duty (foreign shipments)
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to pay all taxes if they are due.
This mainly applies to shipments to countries where there is an import tax on goods.
Complaints & returns
You can file a complaint concerning the purchased goods on the basis of a warranty if it is inconsistent with the contract or has physical defects at the time of receipt or defects that arose as a result of normal use (according to the instructions) within 2 years of purchase.
We will respond to your complaint and inform you about the next course of action within a maximum of 14 days.
We accept complaints by e-mail (email@example.com) or in writing to the address: LileTink Barbara Pilch ul. Wyzwolenia 423, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland.
According to the law, as a consumer, you have a 14-day right to return an order without giving a reason.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, please send in writing the following return form to: LileTink Barbara Pilch ul. Wyzwolenia 423, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return form – download the return form.)
Your payment will be reimbursed via bank transfer to the account specified in the return form.
Details on the return policy and principles of filing complaints can be found in the Regulations.